ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 outshines the competition
- 1835 MHz boost clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade Fans delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1835 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1695 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1809 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1670 MHz
*Retail goods are with default Gaming Mode, OC Mode can be adjusted with one click on GPU Tweak II
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
2 x ROG Cable Ties
- Power Connectors
1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
11.73 " x 5.28 " x 1.57 " Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x4 Centimeter
． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS STRIX-GTX1080 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
． Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
- Graphics Engine