- Please note that some areas of the website are available only to staff and/or customers.
- All text, images and other content on this website is copyright of Wired2Fire Ltd unless explicitly stated otherwise. You may only download or copy it for the purposes of personal ornon-commercial use. You are required to seek written permission from Wired2Fire for any other use or purpose. Contact the webpage maintainer in the first instance, otherwise firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Without limitation to any matter set out in Wired2Fire's policies you must not use this website, and/or any interactive facilities which are available through it to:
- misrepresent your identity;
- hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the website or any system used to run it;
- store personal data derived from the website;
- post material that is obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful;
- technically harm the website and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
- While Wired2Fire tries to make this website available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason.
- While Wired2Fire tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, it does not warrant that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this website is provided “as is”, and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
- The University permits its students and staff to maintain personal pages on the website. Any views expressed on these pages do not necessarily represent the views of Wired2Fire.
- Nothing on this website constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Any links within this website to third party websites are not checked by Wired2Fire and Wired2Fire bears no responsibility for the content of external sites. If you access external sites through this website, you do so at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Wired2Fire excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this website in any way. Nothing will limit Wired2Fire’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses. The University accepts no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
- Unless stated otherwise, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other material on this website are owned by Wired2Fire, or its licensors.
- The trade marks and logos used and displayed on our website are Wired2Fire’s registered and unregistered trade marks, or those of others. You may not use these trade marks without our prior written consent, or that of the relevant owner.
- Your attention is brought to the Wired2Fire's Web Accessibility Policy.
- No waiver by Wired2Fire of any breach of these terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision.
- Section headings have been included for convenience only and shall not be considered part of, or be used in interpreting, these terms.
- If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from the terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.
Copyright, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
Governing Law and Jurisdiction